Tuesday, August 6, 2013

OOTD: Scream it in Citron

I need my clothes to keep up with my personality, so they've got to pack a punch! This Outfit Of The Day is bright and perfect for the middle of summer. Citron has been everywhere this summer and though it took me a little while to embrace the trend, now I can't get enough.

Scream and shout and let it all out in citron:
I love the unexpected button back detail on this blouse.


The coloring in these pictures doesn't exactly match up, but in person they're an identical shade. I might even pop this fun scarf I recently purchased from LOFT over the top when I wear it again. The palm motif is the same, and again...same shade! 

I paired the look with a periwinkle patent belt and nude pumps. Next time, when I add the scarf I'll go with a neon persimmon belt to match the bright stripe. 

Are you embracing trendy colors like citron this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment