Tuesday, August 13, 2013

OOTD: Pops of Color

White feels so crisp and fresh, and is perfect for summer. This morning I wanted the crispness of white, but I was feeling colorful, so I came up with this Outfit Of The Day. 

I paired a floral pencil skirt with a simple white crew neck t-shirt, white seersucker boyfriend blazer and natural/white pumps. I accessorized with a white bracelet and green necklace.
(Sorry for the shameless selfies/bathroom mirror pics. I'll have my photographer back soon!)

Skirt: LOFT
T-Shirt: LOFT
Blazer: GAP (similar)
Pumps: Nine West
Necklace: Banana Republic Outlet
Bracelet: Ann Taylor

The skirt is very bright, as you can see in my photo (as compared to the web image). The fit is a little different than my other LOFT skirts. I would go down a size because it stretches a lot and had a lot of room in the waist. I was constantly tugging it down after moving around.


No comments:

Post a Comment