Thursday, August 22, 2013

OOTD: Happy Birthday, Bethany!

(Bethany in the center - Kaleigh far right - I'm in Orange!)

My sweet friend Bethany celebrated a birthday on Tuesday. We made plans to celebrate at dinner but Bethany tried to cancel at the last minute. Little did she know, I had already called Publix and ordered a cake for a surprise celebration that evening. Thankfully, Bethany is easily convinced by good company and a glass of Black Bubbles. (Editor's Note: I love champagne, but Black Bubbles doesn't do it for me.)


We met at local restaurant/bar, Wine Loft, and the weather was perfect for an outdoor balcony party, complete with party hats (thanks, Kaleigh)!

Since I didn't snap a picture of my outfit, the photos from the birthday party will have to suffice!

Kaleigh and I hit up the Lilly Pulitzer Summer Sale on Monday at local boutique Pink Narcissus since our friends at the Pink Palace broke the internet - OH SHIFT!

We had a great time in the dressing rooms modeling for each other and deciding what to pick out. I came away with two great dresses I plan to wear at our Annual fall meeting at The Breakers in Palm Beach come October. I'm saving them until then, but I was in the mood for Lilly so I pulled out an old orange and white shift. Kaleigh, Bethany and I all had the same idea and looked ready for a Lilly party.

Bethany's birthday party turned out great. Bethany was very surprised, I got to meet some old friends of hers (now I have new friends), and we all genuinely enjoyed each other's company while celebrating Bethany! It was very impromptu, but certainly fun.



“That’s what life is all about: Let’s have a party. Let’s have it tonight.” - Lilly Pulitzer

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Cardigan: Bealls Florida
Shoes: Jack Rogers
Bracelet: Ann Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment