Thursday, August 8, 2013

OOTD: Geometry


I bought these pants at Gap when they were new arrivals. They practically screamed at me when I walked in the store. I had to try them on. When they fit flawlessly, I was sold. I didn't care that I practically had my 10th grade math book graphed onto my lower body - I was going to OWN those pants.

Then I got home. And I looked at those pants and I thought to myself, "What the heck did you do?" I thought there was NO WAY I was going to leave the house in something so utterly ridiculous. With my head hanging low, I trudged back to the mall a few weeks later and got my $54.00 back.

But a few weeks ago I happened to find myself at the Gap during a 50% off clearance sale. And I saw the pants. In my size. For a whopping $20.

Fate had brought me back to those pants. I couldn't say no, y'all.

I went into the office on a casual Friday and I wore the pants. And it felt great.

Happy Hour with the Tallahassee Pi Phi Alumni Club where I serve as the Treasurer. 
(Featuring the pants, front and center!)

Blouse: Ann Taylor LOFT


No comments:

Post a Comment