Friday, August 30, 2013

Casual Friday: College Colors

Happy Friday, y'all! College football kicked off last night and that means one thing...fall is imminent! Today is national College Colors Day, so I hope you're sporting your team's hues. I found out about College Colors Day yesterday on Facebook, after which I emailed our staff to participate.

College Colors Day began in 2005 as a way to promote school spirit and spread the message of the need for higher education.


Since we're in a college town, quite a few of us are FSU fans, but we've got many schools represented in our office. Jerry is a big Auburn fan!

Today is a Casual Friday outfit, but it's a great example of how to show school spirit in the office. Jerseys and t-shirts aren't office appropriate, but that doesn't mean you can't show support for your team. 

I wore a black and tan striped maxi skirt with a black camisole. The tan served as the "gold" in my outfit. I topped it off with a garnet cardigan and wore my gold glitter Jacks. A great way to show off your college colors in the office is by wearing jewelry. In my ears I sported a pair of Fan Flirties. These earrings are a must for gameday. 

Welcome back, college football. Go 'Noles! Scalp 'em!

Maxi Skirt: Calvin Klein
Camisole: Target
Cardigan: Target
Earrings: Fan Flirties
Sandals: Jack Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment