Saturday, April 7, 2012

Time hippity-hopping

Yes, another cheesy Easter reference. I promised they would keep coming!

Timehop is a social media tool that's just plain fun! You link up your Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and Instagram accounts to your Timehop. Then, each day you posted in the last year, you get an email. In the email are all of your posts, pictures and check-ins.

This is my Timehop for today!

At this point, Timehop doesn't seem to have a purpose other than reminding you of the day you had a year earlier. But it's fun and brings me back memories that I had forgotten. I think it would be cool if you could set the Timehop feature to go several years back (blast from the past, anyone?).

On another note, Abe the dinosaur is just plain cute. Especially when he's dancing.

Do you have Timehop? What do you think of it? Will you get one?

No comments:

Post a Comment