Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Peach Daiquiri

I love Essie polish. It's the only kind I wear! It's my favorite nail polish! Hands down.


I bought this color late fall 2010 or early spring 2011 and I wear it all the time. It's a perfect spring and summer color, but I wear it year round. It's one of those colors that makes me happy!
Essie Peach Daiquiri

When it comes polish colors in the winter, I typically use neutrals or pale, pastel colors. I don't usually like my fingers to look too crazy, so I stay away from dark colors. However, I do like bright colors in the summer! Peach Daiquiri is definitely my signature mani/pedi color.

I'm pretty traditional, so I do like my nails to match, call me old-fashioned. I think neutral shades look strange on a pedicure, personally, so when my nails are neutral (if I'm going on a job interview) I don't worry about making my toes match.

What's your favorite nail polish brand? Favorite color? Do you like your fingers and toes to match?

No comments:

Post a Comment