Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Pants Dance

This weekend I went to scour the mall for ankle pants. (I wish Tallahassee had a J. Crew!) I ended up stumbling across these at Banana Republic...for $69.50! Now, that's a lot for a pair of trendy pants y'all! I tried them on and I didn't have to have them, so I put them back on the rack and promptly forgot about them.



Then, on Wednesday morning I got an email from BR with a 40% off one full-price item. Immediately I thought about those pants! All day I was thinking about them, and after I left my internship at 5:30 I hopped (cheesy Easter reference - more to come!) over to the mall and snatched them up!

I wore them today to work and class with a black 3/4 length T shirt from Old Navy, a red coral necklace from Narcissus, and black flats from Old Navy.

What do you think about brightly colored pants? Do you like the cropped length, ankle length or full pant?

No comments:

Post a Comment