Tuesday, July 9, 2013

OOTD: Summer Shimmer

I got this skirt at LOFT recently. I've been loving yellow lately, and I think jacquard is the perfect fabric to wear all day since it keeps its structure nicely. The gold polka dots just make the skirt fun, and easy to accessorize with jewelry.

LOFT's website has the skirt paired with a white T-shirt, and so does Psyche at Economy of Style. Next time I wear this piece, I'll definitely match it with white! I opted to match the natural waistband of the skirt and went with this Ann Taylor beige lace blouse. The top is about two years old, from the Ann Taylor Factory Store.
I threw on a turquoise bubble necklace to complement the neckline and add a pop of color and paired with these snakeskin pumps from Target (picked up for only $20 at their clearance sale this weekend.) Unfortunately, they aren't on sale online, so check your local Target store.


The best part about the outfit? The skirt was only $7.44 after a 50% off final sale price.

No comments:

Post a Comment