Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Suit-up

Last summer I was a nanny for two adorable children! We did all kinds of fun things: movies, parks, crafts and a visit to the pool almost every day. I loved always being in a bathing suit!

This summer I'm working in an office each day - so my 'summer suit' is a little bit different. While most of the time I'm wearing a skirt and jacket, I'd rather be in my bathing suit!

These are some of the bathing suits I've picked up at Target this summer. I LOVE TARGET. Their bathing suits are great. They always have the latest trends and the things last forever. I still have Target bathing suits from middle school that have held their shape really nicely. 



Multicolor Bandeau

Multicolor Strap 
(this one can be made into a really cute one shoulder by tucking in the strap!)
Braided Bikini
(The strap on the right is removable so it can be worn one shoulder!)

I love my new bathing suits! I've only gotten to wear two of them so far! But I have five more weekends of summer to break in the others!

Do you like to get your bathing suits from Target? Do you have any of the ones above?

P.S. The last suit is from the 2013 Swim Preview. Target does a Swim Preview every year. Some of my most favorite bikinis are from this line from years past.

No comments:

Post a Comment